Sunday, September 18, 2011

Returning from Paradise

Hello New York! I could have gone a few more days without missing you too much :P

Andrew and I just came back today from our week long vacation (first real vacation alone!) from a trip around the Western Caribbean on the Allure of the Seas on Royal Caribbean cruise line. We visited Labadee, Haiti, Falmouth, Jamaica, and Cozumel, Mexico. It was so refreshing, relaxing, and fun - all key ingredients to a true and great vacation. I will post more on the vacation including itinerary and pictures!

On the plane ride back to NY today, I did decide to pick up where I last left off on a book I have been reading: The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. I will comment on what I got out of the book and possibly thinking about starting my own happiness project since her book is so inspiring and refreshing.

I just wanted to pop in and make a quick post after coming back from vacation and feeling completely refreshed. I also had a few thinking moments on the plane back and wanted to quickly jot down all the things I want to share on the blog in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment