Saturday, March 24, 2012

Brooklyn Gem

March 23, 2011

Andrew and I went back to Brooklyn on Friday night to have dinner with my parents. We went to our favorite local joint, HK Tea and Sushi. Every time we come here, we always get the baked dishes because it's what they are best for. Everything else on the menu is quite average. I ordered the Baked Minced Beef over rice, Andrew ordered the Baked Chicken Steak over Spaghetti, and my parents shared the Salmon Steak Combo. After we ordered, we broke the news to my parents that we finally have an accepted offer for our dream apartment. We still have a lot to do before we can say we are buying a place so hopefully everything pans out. I already know it's going to be a stressful process.

Baked Chicken Steak over Spaghetti

3 comments:

  1. omg... congrats!!! yay!!! new journey... new everything... party time... woohoo.. i'll cook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL to diana's "i'll cook" comment. ..........

    that place is really delicious! how'd your parents handle the news? :)

    i really wish the best for you two. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol yeah the cook comment is quite unusual for someone that's about to buy a place LOL....

    they're excited but they had lots of concerns too - i think they feel bad for me that I am paying 2 mortgages LOL

    THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT<3

    ReplyDelete