Thursday, March 8, 2012

New favorite product

I've been totally in love with the Clinique City Block Sheer in SPF 25!  I went to the Company Store initially looking for a no fuss, straight-forward sunscreen for daily application. This sunscreen actually turned out to be a tinted lotion. I was hesitant at first because I don't normally use foundations or tinted lotions; I may use some concealer if I was really trying hard on special occasions. The City Block Sheer is actually really nice - it's very matte and feels super light on my skin. I think I've found a product I will be using for a long time :) It's so important to wear sunscreen, even though we spend about 20 mins total in the sun on a typical workday. Better safe than sorry - stay away sun spots and wrinkles!


2 comments:

  1. tell me how it goes! it's tough finding a product that i would love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's really good!!!!! I love it - it evens out my skintone! Try it!

    ReplyDelete